1. Teams may pickup guest players if they have missing or injured players. We will monitor how many times teams are using guest players. Over use of this rule will not be excepted.
2. Manager MUST agree to all the terms in the guest player form and submit it before the start of the tournament. Any forms that come in after the start of the tournament will not be valid and player cannot be used.
3. Guest players must be age eligible. Please have birth certificates available if a players age is in question.
4. Guest players cannot play on two teams in same tournament (Except for Showcase Tournaments when given permission. Guest Player forms still need to be filled out).
5. Guest Player forms will be posted on the tournament information site at the National website under (Event Feed) for all teams to see.
6. Failure to follow any of these rules could result in forfeits or removal from the tournament.
7. The tournament director can decline or approve guest players under special circumstances.
8. These rules apply to all WPA USSSA teams and must be followed for all USSSA tournaments no matter where you are playing. We will follow other state/regions rules for their teams.
9. PLEASE NOTE: In USSSA players cannot be on two USSSA rosters. Do not add guest players to your roster, use the guest player form.
10. For World Series/National Champioinship play, all national roster rules must be followed. All players attending a World Series/National Championship must be on the teams USSSA online roster. A signed printed USSSA roster and insurance must be turned in at check-in.